Summer Sailing Program
TIPYC’s active and successful Youth Sailing Program is the hallmark of the club. All can take advantage of our Learn to Sail program for children, teenagers, and adults.
Registration for the Summer 2024 program will open in the Spring. The sailing program will start on Monday, July 1 and continue for five weeks, through Thursday, August 1.
- The Learn to Sail program features US Sailing Certified Instructors.
- This year we plan on five weeks of sessions. Advance registration is required for each weekly session.
- The first session starts on or about the first week of July, with classes generally running Mondays through Thursdays.
- Students will be divided into groups based on age, ability and experience. Beginners are welcome and encouraged to participate!
- All Classes meet at the South Bay Sailing Platform Rain or Shine (alternate activities related to Sailing will be provided if necessary).