As a TIPYC Counselor, you are required to review, fill out, and sign these forms before we can process your first paycheck.
To make the process easier, we offer to ways to get the forms filled out:
- You can download this file (Counselor Forms), which contains all the required forms pre-filled out for you to complete and sign.
- If you want to download and fill out each form, click on each of the links below:
- W-4, Employee’s Withholding Certificate – IRS
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification – USCIS Not required for returning counselors
- IT-2104 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate – NYS
- Notice and Acknowledgement of Pay Rate and Payday
- PFL-Waiver – Employee Paid Family Leave Opt-Out and Waiver of Benefits – NYS
- Direct Deposit Form
Bring all the forms completed to your first day as a Counselor at TIPYC.
Consult your parents, lawyer, or your tax advisor if you have any questions. Of course, you can always contact us.