Employee Forms

All employees must fill out the required Federal and State forms prior to their start date. You also need to provide the Direct Deposit Authorization as we are no longer able to print paper checks. You can download all the forms with the link below but make sure you review the Counselor Information Sheet.

Reimbursement Request

If you need to request reimbursement for an expense, use the link below. 

CIT Registration

This is the link for CIT registration.