Summer Sailing Program
TIPYC’s active and successful Youth Sailing Program is the hallmark of the club. Members take advantage of our Learn to Sail Programs for children, teenagers, and adults.
Registration is now open for the Summer 2021 program, which starts on July 5. Details below.
Learn to Sail
- The Learn to Sail program features US Sailing Certified Instructors.
- This year we plan on five weeks of sessions. Advance registration is required for each weekly session.
- The first session will start on July 5, with classes generally running Mondays through Thursdays.
- Students will be divided into groups based on ability and experience. Beginners are welcome and encouraged to participate, regardless of age!
- All Classes meet at the South Bay Sailing Platform Rain or Shine (alternate activities related to Sailing will be provided if necessary).